Wednesday, January 13, 2016

PURPLE PASSION VANILLA SHAKEOLOGY

SHAKEOLOGY

                                                    INGREDIENTS

  1. 1 Scoop Vanilla Shakeology
  2. 1/2 cup frozen mango
  3. 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
  4. 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
  5. 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
  6. Ice to make it thicker or water to thin it out. Throw it in the blender and go!!!
FOR SUPPORT AND HELP WITH YOUR WEIGHT LOSS AND FITNESS NEEDS CONTACT ME AND I'LL HELP YOU GET CONNECTED WITH A PLAN TO GET YOU TO YOUR GOAL. BUT DON'T WORRY YOU WON'T HAVE TO DO IT ALONE.  AS YOUR FREE COACH I'LL BE THERE TO KEEP YOU MOTIVATED, GIVE YOU SUPPORT, AND AS LONG AS YOU DON'T QUIT, NEITHER WILL I.
SEND ME A MESSAGE TO muddlori@gmail.com or go to my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/Lorislosingit. Be blessed and be healthy.

No comments:

My Social Media Sites

FOLLOW ME

   Follow me on:🔻 ➨ Facebook   ➩ Instagram    ➬ Twitter    ➽ Pinterest

WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT BY THANKSGIVING?