Thursday, August 13, 2015

LO-CARB CROCKPOT CHICKEN PIZZA

                                            Lo-Carb Crockpot Chicken Pizza

It doesn't get any easier than this shredded chicken cooked in the slow cooker with all the flavors of your favorite pizza. Best part is the kids love it too! WIN, WIN! Plus, for my 21 Day Fix friends I' ve done the conversion so we can enjoy it too. Tell me how you like itπŸ˜ƒ

INGREDIENTS:

- 1 package of boneless, skinless chicken breast (1.5 lbs)
-  1(14 oz) jar of pizza sauce
-  1/4 cup of water
-  28 pieces of pepperoni
-  1 small green pepper diced (I used spinach instead)
-  1 1/2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese

INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Add all the ingredients except the cheese and green pepper or spinach to the crockpot. Cook on high for 4.5-5 hours. Shred chicken with a fork in the sauce (I prefer to take the chicken out, shred it and return it to the pot). Add cheese to the top of the chicken. Add green peppers and place lid back on then wait for the cheese to melt (about 10 minutes). **For my 21 Day Fixers omit the pepperoni and since cheese is sooo precious with 1 blue container I wait and add the cheese to my serving, instead of to the pot.πŸ˜‹
2. If you want your green peppers less crunchie then add them earlier to the pot.

21 Day Fix
1 blue 1 green 1 red 1/2 purple


No comments:

My Social Media Sites

FOLLOW ME

   Follow me on:πŸ”» ➨ Facebook   ➩ Instagram    ➬ Twitter    ➽ Pinterest

WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT BY THANKSGIVING?