Wednesday, July 23, 2014

NAY SAYERS

I'm writing this post maybe more to myself than anyone else, but with that being said I would like to address all the "NAY SAYERS". Those frienemies who pose as your friend, yet spew their negativity all over you. It's not always blatantly obvious what they're doing, because they're trying to maintain their status as your friend. So, instead they go about planting seeds in your mind,spirit, soul. Seeds of doubt, of unworthiness, of failure, of selfishness, of fear. And I'm a shamed to say I was letting those people win this past week even to the point of saying "SCREW IT", because it's just not worth it. But it is worth it, even if I never make a dime at this coaching gig, knowing that I helped just 1 person get on track to a healthier life, makes it worth it. So, instead of saying "SCREW IT" I'm saying 'SCREW YOU!" And please continue to tell me I can't, because I will love proving you wrong. I've been counted out before from having a baby as a teen, to completing nursing school with 2 kids and a baby, to losing 173 lbs. I've succeed in them all, so please tell me I can't so I can show you I can! All things through HIM that strengthens me.
Blessings.

No comments:

My Social Media Sites

FOLLOW ME

   Follow me on:🔻 ➨ Facebook   ➩ Instagram    ➬ Twitter    ➽ Pinterest

WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT BY THANKSGIVING?